Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mugen: Archangel


Archangel is an X-Men and very popular. I like him very much. He's rich. He's conflicted. He has also been in every incarnation of the X-Men out of the comic books. Archangel is the name Angel took when his organic mutant wings were destroyed and Apocalypse replaced them with techno-organic wings - much the same technology that Apocalypse used to infect Cyclops' son Cable. There are going to be different versions of the character for Mugen. This version was created by Zujin and a team. There is another version by aPoCaLyPsE. From what I understand they are both different. Here are some links to the general character.


http://www.marvel.com/universe/Archangel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Worthington_III

Warren Worthington III has worn many different costumes and looks as both Angle and Archangel. I like the look of this version.





















Archangel Mugen Versions
ImageCreator

Fun


Factor

AILookDownloads
Zujin and others
7

67http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=22565.0



I like this character. I don't think it's complete yet but it does have basic moves you can punch with the wing. You can kick with the feet and there is one really cool hyper move. If you can pull it off and your opponent does not block it, it does a great deal of damage. Here is the video I made testing the character. For the video we have one demo fight. I thought it was a good fight and I don't have as much time as I would like. This is a character that I would love to do more practice with.



No comments:

Post a Comment